Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What VPN Service you use and why
    Throughout the years StrongVPN has provided the absolute best service and product in terms of customer service, speed of VPN, price, and ease of use. The ability to choose the fastest server in the city or area of choice is a great feature too. 5 star products and service.

I use hotspot or spotflux

Basically i did not used any VPN permanently. I have used all time trail software. Such as ip hider, Hide my Ip, Ip Hide pro etc. I am very lucky to using it without any cost.

I use Xt181pp. It is the best VPN server. It can break all blocked & pop-up server.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkman View Post
    Basically i did not used any VPN permanently. I have used all time trail software. Such as ip hider, Hide my Ip, Ip Hide pro etc. I am very lucky to using it without any cost.
    Does this way can provide you with any special differences in comparison with using VPN?

I'm just using OpenVPN on my VPS. Since I have many physical servers, and have multiple VPS server with other providers, why to use any VPN provider?

I am using VYprVPN service For Using Netflix Purpose I am satisfied And rate this service 10/10 This Is best VPN Provider FOr USA Its My Personal Opinion
    Last edited by pattinson; 15-07-2016 at 10:13 PM.

I'm currently using OpenVPN, seems pretty good..

VPN SERVICE YOU USE?
    I use PureVPN.

Why PureVPN?
    Because PureVPN operates a self-managed VPN network that currently stands at 500+ Servers in 141 Countries & promises the fastest speed possible. Since they have their own network, there are no third-parties involved and NO logs of your activities. It's all about helping users for online streaming, downloading and browsing; and avoiding hackers, ISPs monitoring and Geo-tagging by third-parties.
    There are other reasons of using purevpn as it has a bunch of features as explained here: https://www.purevpn.com/features.php

Small Space Hosting
    I use Mullvad because it is affordable and reliable. Although I also do have openVPN set-up at the office for use when I am out and about and want to connect to a hotspot since it's lower latencty compared to going via the EU.

I use a free VPN services such as PureVPN and SaferVPN
    Both had great service

As others have mentioned before the best way is to use your own servers.
    That being said if you don't want the hassle these providers are quite good:
    CyberGhost 6
    HSS
    HotspotShield

PureVPN or SaferVPN in my opinion is pretty easy to use

Try purevpn... If you havent tried it before and not familiar with the features it provides, you may have a trial VPN for 3 days in just $2.05

Oh is it?
    Oh nice. I must try it then.