Reseller Web Hosting wanted
    Hello.
    I need a big reseller account. Potential new client needs 5Gb space and 100Gb data - which I cant accommodate in my existing WHM reseller accounts.

Needs
    ==========
    Australian based
    good connectivity (multiple Pipes)
    WHM Reseller functionality (on Linux)
    ability to migrate from other servers
    Zone file edit access
    Mail Queue access
    (most WHMs have above)
    PROMPT Support acknowledgement (when there is a issue and my clients are ringing me it would be good know server admin is aware of issue -because I dont give up reporting it till its acknowledged)

CND
    remote incremental backup ability (like R1Soft, cPremote or similar tool to export backups regularly)
    or rsync with GUI interface
    WHMCS or client exec tool
    PROMPT Support acknowledgement

thanks Steve

Hi Steve,

I believe we tick most of your requirements.

We can facilitate the transfer from your existing provider of all accounts hosted within your reseller plan, these can be scheduled at anytime of the day or night.

Billing System: WHMCS license is provided completely free of charge across any of our reseller plans.

CDN: We offer CloudFlare with the added Railgun module across all of our plans.

Backups: In regards to remote incremental backups, we use Idera (formerly R1Soft) internally and a secondary backup for cPanel backups. Stored data on each server is backed up once per day for up to a 7 day period (7 restore points in total). Please note that if you require on of our system administrators to restore a backup made via our backup system then a $20.00 restoration fee will incur. I am not aware of any type of script that is currently offered for resellers that allow you to create your own incremental backup to your own server, unless you were to create your own script or use a premade script (something like siteautobackup.com).

* WHM doesn't allow resellers to gain access to the mail queue, that's a feature only available to the "root" user. This is across any hosting provider you decide to go with. If you wish to have access to this feature then you will require your own virtual server with root level access.

Our reseller plans can be found here: http://www.panthur.com.au/reseller-hosting.php

How many accounts do you currently have with your existing provider?

Feel free to get in touch with our 24/7 sales and support team, you may contact us on (03) 9017 2931, alternatively our live chat is available from Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 01:00AM AEDT and can be found here: http://www.panthur.com.au/members/contact.php
    Last edited by panthur; 03-04-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    PANTHUR - Fast, Secure & Reliable
    █ Australian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, SSL Certificates & Domain Registration.
    █ REAL 24/7 Sales & Support - Phone us anytime on (03) 9017 2931
    http://www.panthur.com.au

Thanks Panthur - that looks interesting..

re mail queue - yep maybe that is only on my VPS. So does your WHM allow me to see "mail delivery reports" and edit Zone files??

The $20.00 restore fee is fair.

I currently have 5 webhosts and they are all different. With about 100 - 120 accounts combined. However Im associated with another 500 odd website on a non cpanel server.

FYI - I just rang the phone number and talked to Adam - he answered most my questions. Im impressed.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi Tirrawarra,

Thank you for the kind words. Regarding the mail delivery reports the following features are available in WHM:

Mail Delivery Reports (Available in WHM) This screen allows you to find and review messages sent from and received by your server. You can see whether each message was delivered successfully. You can also view details about each delivery attempt.

View Relayers (Available in WHM) This feature displays a list of users on your server who have relayed or forwarded mail to remote accounts.

View Sent Summary (Available in WHM) This feature shows the total number of message delivery attempts for each domain. This information is divided into successful and failed attempts, and shows the total number of bytes sent by each domain.

Each cPanel account also has the option to perform an "Email Trace", this feature allows you to review email delivery attempts for your account. You can see details of each delivery attempt, including whether a message was delivered successfully. You can also see the delivery route for a message from your account’s mail server to a remote address.

WHM includes a DNS zone editor which will allow you to Edit DNS zones across any of your cPanel accounts, addon domains or parked domains, this can also be performed directly within the specific cPanel account you wish to modify the DNS zone for.

The above context is directly provided from WHM/cPanel, if you are unclear on how each of how any of the above features work please let me know.
    PANTHUR - Fast, Secure & Reliable
    █ Australian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, SSL Certificates & Domain Registration.
    █ REAL 24/7 Sales & Support - Phone us anytime on (03) 9017 2931
    http://www.panthur.com.au