Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cheap AU Hosting With Multiple C Class IP's
    Hey guys, so i need to find a host that is cheap, doesn't even need to be that good and I would also like one that als has multiple c class IP's aswell if possible so i can set up multiple small hosting accounts on different IP's.

Either that or just cheap hosts with AU servers. who are the cheapest???

Thanks in Advance.
    Si

Check out Zuver. As far as I know, they're one of the cheapest. I'm not sure about the IPs, though.

IP's will be the hardest part....

either go with some large who has a large pool of IP's and or get lots of smaller accounts from lots of different providers

Kindest Regards

James
    Outer East Melbourne Datacentre Micron21 Pty Ltd
    Co Location Dedicated Servers Web Hosting VMware Cloud Solutions 24/7 Support
    Phone 1300 76 99 72 (Email) James@micron21.com
    www.micron21.com

thanks guys,

I actually have 3 accounts with zuver, there great however there all on one c class IP.

yeah so who are the largest Australian hosts with a big IP pool that are reasonably priced?

The problem you're going to have is that even the really large hosting companies will do like everyone else, and split their IP space up going 'this subnet is for dedicated servers, this subnet is for VPS's, this subnet is for shared hosting servers.' Your best bet if you want to use one provider, is to find a host who specifically offers hosting in multiple locations - i.e. melbourne, sydney, brisbane, perth, etc.

Or otherwise the easiest thing to do will be to do like James suggested, and get a bunch of accounts with small hosting companies.

Thanks man. I actually just bought two servers with VentraIP in two different locations. Wish they had more and a cheaper services as well, I don't need all that space and bandwidth.

Anyone know any other hosts that offer servers in multiple locations that is a reasonable price??

Smile Cheapest Hosting
    You can check the cheapest shared hosting in this website websitehostingcompany.com.au

Hi AusSi,

Can I ask what you need all the different IP's for?
    Cheyne Jonstone
    Executive Chairman
    http://www.ventraip.com.au

Thanks Ashif.

Cheyne i am making multiple websites all in the same industry. And for SEO purposes it is important that google does not know I own them all, hence need them to be on different C Class IP's (at least, preferably A and B class)

No problems.

We can do quite a few different ranges on Economy hosting in Sydney and Melbourne. Wait until May and there will be a big discount coupon coming up if you want it nice and cheap.
    Cheyne Jonstone
    Executive Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyne View Post
    No problems.

We can do quite a few different ranges on Economy hosting in Sydney and Melbourne. Wait until May and there will be a big discount coupon coming up if you want it nice and cheap.

Awesome thanks for that. i will definitely be jumping on board.

I already have 1 Sydney and 1 Melbourne economy account with you guys, very happy with them, of the 12 Australian hosting accounts I have the support and service is better than anything else, only support that comes close is Zuver .

Will it be possible to get more on different C Classes on the Melb, syd account? Like if by chance I land on the same ip, will you guys be able to switch them?

Thanks for the great feedback, I really love hearing it.

Keep in mind that the Zuver IP range will soon be changing as you're being moved to Sydney. That hardware was installed this weekend and is currently being provisioned.

You should be able to get a couple of different C classes with multiple sites in Melbourne and Sydney, and if you land on a server in the same range then just ask the guys in Support to move it for you.

Reference this post and tell them I said you can have it done for free if we can accommodate your needs.
    Cheyne Jonstone
    Executive Chairman

Cheap VPS hosting?
    Hey all,
    I have been looking for a cheapish (<$20 per month) linux host, around 1gb of ram but without the bells and whistles that come with most plans.
    I had a look at the links mentioned in this thread - but VentraIP seems to be way out of my league.
    Any recommendations?

I noticed this on the front page of LowEndBox today; not sure if it is up your alley and I can't vouch for their service quality either:

RansomIT – $48/year 256MB KVM and more in Adelaide and Sydney, Australia – Low End Box

Quote Originally Posted by liambeeblebrox View Post
    Hey all,
    I have been looking for a cheapish (<$20 per month) linux host, around 1gb of ram but without the bells and whistles that come with most plans.
    I had a look at the links mentioned in this thread - but VentraIP seems to be way out of my league.
    Any recommendations?
    Did you take a look at Cheap VPS Virtual Servers Australia - Zuver ?

That might me closer to what you need.
    Cheyne Jonstone
    Executive Chairman