Hosting Clients for Sale
    Hi All,

I run a small design and hosting business. Due to family and work commitments I'm looking to get out of the hosting game and just focus on design.

I have 14 hosting clients (21 full domains) who are mainly my design clients but some are just hosting clients. They all have plans which allow them access to WHM to create their own accounts (number dependent on plan) and there are some accounts which still have a handful of legacy addon domains. All up the accounts use ~56GB of space with most accounts only using about 500mb on avg. All sites use approximately 90-100GB of bandwidth per month total. The sites are currently hosted on an Australian dedicated server, CPU and RAM usage are low.

All but 2 clients are billed annually with a total annual income of over $3800 (excluding GST). The clients are generally no fuss and not much support is required.

I'm looking for an existing reputable host to purchase these clients and move them to their own infrastructure and billing system. I would keep my business name/domain etc. but would no longer be involved in web hosting. I would continue to work with these clients and update their web sites on your infrastructure. There's also scope for referrals for new design customers.

I would like $3800 ono for the hosting clients. I'd like to get this deal complete before the end of the financial year.

For more detailed information and offers, please PM me.

All, I've come to an agreement to sell, thanks for your interest.