Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Best Monthly Plan
    Whats the best monthly hosting plan which i can use to host my personal website. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by davidson333 View Post
    Whats the best monthly hosting plan which i can use to host my personal website. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, your question is quite generic. I have sent you Private message with more information which I hope will answer your question.

Hi there,

Do you still require assistance with this request? If so, could you provide some further information in relation to your requirements?

Servers Australia Pty Ltd Matthew-SAU's Avatar
    Hi Davidson333,
    Could you provide the us with your requirements for example what you will be hosting on your personal website?

I would suggest not searching for the "cheapest" plan, as you get what you pay for.

There is no "best" hosting. There could be best for you or for your specific needs. Hosting plans are different as they aim to suit different people with different needs.
    Fast and Reliable Web Hosting in Australia from iCLickAndHost | Why iClickAndHost?
    Australian Web Hosting and Australian VPS Hosting with Free Control Panel, Daily Backups, 24/7 support, free VPN, PHP 5.2 to 5.6, NodeJS, Varnish, Memcached and more.

this is the best so far
    i would sugest ifastnet

Anoymous Offshore Hosting
    There are many options available in the market you need to search for the best. You can also check for the big ones like godaddy, hostgator, bluehost etc but there are many operating around.

Hi davidson333, we offer a range of hosting plans that may suit you depending on your requirements. You can view them here: www.omniconnect.com.au/web-hosting . Please give me a call if you have any questions on (03) 9770 3333.
    Regards, Desiree
    Desiree
    OMNIconnect Telecommunications
    www.omniconnect.com.au

You should tell more about your requirement

Well I use VPS (Virtual Private Server). I rent servers machine to run my website and cloud software. My hosting is Host Gator.

Quote Originally Posted by alex-amanah View Post
    Are you looking for shared hosting? How much traffic do you have on your website?
    Grave dig much? These threads are all pretty old.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact-us.php

it depends on your website requirements anyhow here are lot of web hosting providers in the market so keep in mind that you must choose a reliable and dedicated hosting plan when you go for web hosting services.

Best
    Check this top 10 Hosting Company, Hope this will help you- http://www.ihostingreviews.in/

re:
    different customer have different point of view in "best" the hosting is, some feel not good but some feel good. You can sign-up with host with trial period, if you feel not suitable cancel it within the trial period, they will refund you back, as long during the trial period, you did not breach against their TOS.