New Website for CPK Web Services reviews welcome
    Hi all I've just launched the new look CPK Web Services website at CPK Web Services :: Home your thoughts on the new website would be much appreciated.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

AVS Networks
    The new site looks great but the hosting prices would look at lot clearer if they were in a nice table instead of a Times New Roman list.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    The new site looks great but the hosting prices would look at lot clearer if they were in a nice table instead of a Times New Roman list.
    Thanks for the feedback. The issue with the hosting prices is now all fixed up.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution

AVS Networks
    Here's another heads up - The link to your spam and filtering page isn't working - CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services

Here's another heads up - The link to your spam and filtering page isn't working - CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services
    All fixed I noticed that just before myself.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution

AVS Networks
    I think you could also combine this section to one page instead of having the two extra pages - CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services

I think you could also combine this section to one page instead of having the two extra pages - CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services
    Thanks for the feedback. They are slightly different services which is why they have their own pages.
    As clients can order the design services either individually or as a bundle so they get their logo design and website as well as the domain and hosting all in the one place.
    Or they can order services as needed on an individual case.
    It all comes down to the clients budget.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution

Website Design Colac

We offer high quality website
    design in Colac and Geelong
    At CPK Web Services we offer high
    quality web design solutions that will
    help grow your business.
    This point is unclear to me. What the hell is this technology Colac? That was my first thought. ;-) The heading should be "Colac Based" or something like that.

Out of curiosity, does it really matter you are based in Colac and Geelong?

The location based stuff is really mostly for marketing, we have clients from all over the place.
    CPK Web Services is not the only hosting and web services business that does it either.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution

Registered Provider
    I think this page:
    CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services

would look great if the information was on a spry tab, this way, its one page, and very easy for the user to flick between.

If you cannot put these two pages in a tabbed window (due to advertising specific pages for specific users, be sure to include why choose us into those pages.

The same goes for the "design" page. Here you are promoting your design ability using text links?? A graphical icon would look alot better, alternatively, having a banner that includes a few examples of things that you have created might be a good idea.
    I will be honest, I have hired people to create logos / images before, but in every case, I saw an example of their work. I would be hesitate to contact you, as I cannot see any examples.

Also, can you make your phone number a clickable link for mobile users? It might help improve mobile visitor to call ratio.
    Today is international no sig day

Thanks for the feedback Matt.
    I've included an example of our Logo design services on the logo design page now, the Web design page has links to two recent websites that were completed.
    I've also included the phone number as a clickable link on the contact us page so now when you click Contact Now or the Order now button on a mobile device the contact page pops up with a clickable phone number.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution