15 CPanel clients for sale (Aus based)
    Hi all,

Since 2010, I have been hosting websites and email services for a number of friends and business associates as a side project. Whilst I have enjoyed setting up the services for these clients small businesses and personal needs, Im sure they could be served more efficiently and securely as part of a larger operation. As such, Im interested in hearing from hosting companies who could migrate these clients to their existing platforms.

In summary, there are 15 clients on shared hosting CPanel/WHM packages. They are all served from a single VPS which is based in the US (through KnownHost, who have been excellent). I use WHMCS to bill them all annually (except for domains, which are largely biannually). I rarely receive service tickets from any of the clients (maybe a request for a password reset every couple of months) except for account upgrade requests as their businesses grow.

All clients are Australian-based, and pay in Australian dollars. Current income is AU$2,169 pa. They largely host static sites or use their accounts to serve email only.

Hosting
    Through a number of different packages, I bill AU$1,161 annually for hosting services, along with some small amounts for dedicated IP addresses and SSL certificates for two clients. The total disk usage is 30.43GB, and monthly transfers are in the order of 20GB.

Domains
    57 domains are registered through my business, which brings in a further AU$1,038 p.a. (average)
    .com 9
    .com.au 37
    .net.au 5
    Others - 6

Im looking for a reputable, reliable and secure provider who will be able serve these clients (which will continue to include me, and my own personal and business hosting) well in the future. The server has maintained around 99.993% uptime over the last four years, so the clients have come to expect good availability.

Im in no rush to sell, but please PM me if you would like to discuss further or make an offer.

Check your Private messages.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

Web host
    Quote Originally Posted by clients_4_sale View Post
    Hi all,

Since 2010, I have been hosting websites and email services for a number of friends and business associates as a side project. Whilst I have enjoyed setting up the services for these clients small businesses and personal needs, Im sure they could be served more efficiently and securely as part of a larger operation. As such, Im interested in hearing from hosting companies who could migrate these clients to their existing platforms.

In summary, there are 15 clients on shared hosting CPanel/WHM packages. They are all served from a single VPS which is based in the US (through KnownHost, who have been excellent). I use WHMCS to bill them all annually (except for domains, which are largely biannually). I rarely receive service tickets from any of the clients (maybe a request for a password reset every couple of months) except for account upgrade requests as their businesses grow.

All clients are Australian-based, and pay in Australian dollars. Current income is AU$2,169 pa. They largely host static sites or use their accounts to serve email only.

Hosting
    Through a number of different packages, I bill AU$1,161 annually for hosting services, along with some small amounts for dedicated IP addresses and SSL certificates for two clients. The total disk usage is 30.43GB, and monthly transfers are in the order of 20GB.

Domains
    57 domains are registered through my business, which brings in a further AU$1,038 p.a. (average)
    .com 9
    .com.au 37
    .net.au 5
    Others - 6

Im looking for a reputable, reliable and secure provider who will be able serve these clients (which will continue to include me, and my own personal and business hosting) well in the future. The server has maintained around 99.993% uptime over the last four years, so the clients have come to expect good availability.

Im in no rush to sell, but please PM me if you would like to discuss further or make an offer.
    Hi!

Send me a private message so i can give you details to request for a Free Quote in Web hosting/migration

RE: Sale
    Your private messages are full

Please contact me via PM when ready.