Love is a riddle
    CommWeb WHMCS Gateway
    Fellow WHT Members,

We've recently been declined by eWay's partner bank (NAB) for God knows what reason, despite already having an active eWay acccount & processing payments. So I've now been investigating alternate payment gateways and found CBA's Online merchant facility CommWeb as a potential viable option.
    Half the cost of eWay plus the monthly fee for our BTA gets waived -- bonus! However there is one slight catch - we need a payment gateway module for WHMCS.

There is a thread on WHT dating back a year which discusses exactly what we need. However as it's last July, I thought it's best to open a new thread and see if there is any new development.

Does anyone have this module? If please contact me directly to discuss some sort of arrangement.
    Alternatively, does anyone know who does or who can build it for a reasonable price?

Thanks guys

Andrew
    Last edited by andyk; 20-08-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Added link

Love is a riddle
    As we want to use a server hosted solution to avoid the user being redirected and making payment externally, therefore I don't think MIGS is an option. However this is based on my assumption that MIGS is an external hosted payment gateway. If I'm not correct in saying this, please say otherwise.

I'm reading through the CommWeb Integration Guide that I was given by CBA and it's quite lengthy. But given this is dated 2008, surely there must be existing payment gateways already developed.

Are you using MIGS with WHMCS at present Fluccs?

Quote Originally Posted by andyk View Post
    As we want to use a server hosted solution to avoid the user being redirected and making payment externally, therefore I don't think MIGS is an option. However this is based on my assumption that MIGS is an external hosted payment gateway. If I'm not correct in saying this, please say otherwise.
    MIGS is self hosted in that your user stays on your website and your server talks to MIGS. Think eWay style XML.

Are you using MIGS with WHMCS at present Fluccs?
    Yes. We connect to the MIGS gateway in Australia. Suncorp calls it VPOS, I think CBA calls it CommWeb so it should be an option. Ask them if they can enable MIGS or MasterCard Internet Gateway for you.

MIGS is run by MasterCard, which most of the banks offering merchant accounts should offer as it makes 3D secure and some other things easier.

Something to explore further anyway.

Love is a riddle
    Right, thanks for clarifying Fluccs. I'll give CBA a call now and confirm whether MIGS is an option for us.

Love is a riddle
    I just got off the phone with CBA and they are now processing our application. Everything looks OK from this point but the final decision will no doubt come from their processing team -- fingers crossed.

I can also confirm they will enable MIGS for our account. This means, we should be able to process payment via MIGS. No doubt I'll know more when they set up a training session.

What does your MIGS module entail Fluccs? Did you have it specifically developed for your company?

Quote Originally Posted by andyk View Post
    What does your MIGS module entail Fluccs? Did you have it specifically developed for your company?
    Ours is from fodytechnologies.com.

Its Ioncube encrypted.

We got this some time ago, so I'm not sure if its still available.

There's heaps of MIGS gateway plugins as its popular worldwide.

Love is a riddle
    Thanks Fluccs.

This is the one I came across while reading WHMCS community addons. Appears to be the best one for Australian financial institutions.

It is still available for $100.00 US. Is that how much you paid?

Also is it a turnkey solution? Did it work "out of the box"?

I too use the MIGS module for WHMCS- we're with ANZ.

It worked out of the box, although the documentation was a little poor; it took a bit of working with ANZ to get the right settings.

Overall it has been very stable for us, although I believe it is out of development so future updates for new versions of WHMCS might be sparse.

Edit- it was $100 when I bought it about a year ago.

eWay works with CBA though? As in, you don't have to use NAB?

Migs might be better per-transaction cost, of course, so you might go that way for that reason ...