Post Need Input on a Better Design
    Hello guys, need your input as to what you expect from a customer standpoint when viewing a website design company? The website is here cheapwebsitedesigns.com.au and it is being revamped to a better design as it was recently purchased by a new owner.

Your input would be most welcome. Thanks!

That already looks really good, is there much else you think you need to add or change? All information is displayed very easily for me to read and find.

Website Review
    Quote Originally Posted by levation View Post
    That already looks really good, is there much else you think you need to add or change? All information is displayed very easily for me to read and find.
    Thanks, but I find the site a bit dry and might need some revamping.

I like your website.
    However it can use some improving / tuning.

Your footer looks messy - different line spacing, different icon sizes, a bit all over the place.

You can also consider another layout for the "web designs" showcase - maybe larger site previews, get them closer to each other.

But your front page is very good - clear title and clear call to action - you get on the website and right away you find out what is it about - that is very good!

I agree with the iclickhosts comments - but overall it looks great.

lacks page speed
    it lacks page speed. On mobile it has 54% and 62% on desk top. please check
    https://developers.google.com/speed/...%2F&tab=mobile

you should bring it to 90%, looks like you have taken a default template.
    works at Web design firm Mumbai for internet branding projects.Lomey leads SEO Company associated in Mumbai.

Thumbs up great work so far
    The website is looking great. Well done so far.

Here are a few ideas to make it even better...

1. Most people are over the whole stock photo thing. Stock imagery of people smiling has lost all credibility due to its prolific use on websites. So for your website, the image of the guy you have there looks okay, but what would make a more powerful connection with your audience is if it was you (or one of your team) and it had their name and role next to him. Viewers would think "hey this is a real person who I will deal with", rather than "I wonder which stock photo website they downloaded this from".

2. The main big image is taking up a lot of real estate on that first screen. It pretty much takes up the full area "above the fold". The image of the green field and blue sky, is a nice photo, but it doesn't really relate to the product/service you are selling. Perhaps what would be better is if you had a photo of your creative team working in an office, sharing designs and concepts. This would relate the visual with the product/service on offer.

3. the small text in the blue line at the top, make this a smidge brighter/whiter so that it is a bit easier to read against the blue background. not much whiter, just a smidge =)

Your website is good, but do something about the loading speed. Because it make your website look unprofessional. But overall, I love your website design

I agree with adam67 the loading speed is a bit slow. The overall website look is nice!