Thumbs down Domain registration
    Hello all
    Just don't register your domain through Jumba (aussiehq), had really bad experience with them. my personal experience it was. They confirmed with me my domains were registered, but they weren't. I found out one of main domain name was registered by someone else two weeks later

it happens when you deal with low quality service provider, always go with branded players like godaddy, networksolutions, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by alian24 View Post
    Hello all
    Just don't register your domain through Jumba (aussiehq), had really bad experience with them. my personal experience it was. They confirmed with me my domains were registered, but they weren't. I found out one of main domain name was registered by someone else two weeks later
    Did they apologized and refunded your money ?
    When they registered the domains did you not see them in your control panel? Did you set DNS records for them?

In my opinion, choosing a good hosting provider is a very good step even for SEO.
    A helpful articles about Hosting Security and Hosting SEO in http://www.hostingleak.com

Cool
    Domain names can be your ticket to success, your BIG idea and your identity so make sure to investigate a lot before buying. Not because it's cheap you will ignore all red flags.

Thanks for the heads up.

Registered Provider
    Some smaller resellers are perfectly reliable. It depends on who they are registering the domains with. We have had no end to issues before becoming a reseller for domains using godaddy and crazydomains. We use TPPWholesale, their network is outstanding, their support is good.

You can save alot of money when using smaller resellers. You may need to research who they use first.

Alright, thank you i'll give that a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Casey View Post
    Some smaller resellers are perfectly reliable. It depends on who they are registering the domains with. We have had no end to issues before becoming a reseller for domains using godaddy and crazydomains. We use TPPWholesale, their network is outstanding, their support is good.

You can save alot of money when using smaller resellers. You may need to research who they use first.
    If it was a general TLD then a lot of resellers use Enom for those I know they have had some minor issues of late, as I didn't get a transfer approval email, a call to our wholesale provider fixed the issue though.
    In terms of smaller providers as well, most will actually follow up and make sure the domain you order is actually registerd and or renewed.
    It pays to always log a support request if in doubt or use a whois lookup tool.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

Namecheap, GoDaddy and Crazydomains are the most reliable domain registration service provider. If you are looking for registering multiple domains, you can buy ResellerClub's Level 1 plan which is for $25 and it can be used to register the domain names.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Servers View Post
    Namecheap, GoDaddy and Crazydomains are the most reliable domain registration service provider. If you are looking for registering multiple domains, you can buy ResellerClub's Level 1 plan which is for $25 and it can be used to register the domain names.
    Agree, if you want a reliable domain regis, just try this 3 site. Never use a unreliable one, because all you get is dissapointment.

Domain Registration
    It's always happen when you will go local hosting company we should always go for the reliable company like bookmyidentity, hostgrater etc

Domain registration
    This might have happened if the domain registrar would have taken long time to register. My suggestion is before purchasing domain names try looking at the reviews in other forums. Most of the registrars are perfect but a few dont know what they are doing.

Domain registration
    Nice suggestion

Thumbs up .com.au FREE transfer and $9.9/yr RENEWAL!
    Yes such issue is pretty rampant when you choose a small reseller.

If you have domain names to register, feel free to call my direct line at +61 28 27 96 196 (Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM Sydney Time) or reply with your phone number so I can call you.