Looking for hosting
    Currently I have a dedicated server located in LA USA. I am paying $204 USD and I have:
    Intel i7 3930, 16gb ram, 2x300gb Intel SSD Raid1, 1tb SATA backup HDD, 10tb Traffic, WHM/cpanel, 100mbps, 5x ip addresses, /29

I was thinking about moving my hosting back to Australia but I know I would get nothing like this deal here. Currently my server is an overkill for what I really need running a couple of forum websites and a couple of online shops. So I was wondering that if I downgraded from what I currently have and are willing to pay the same price as I am now whether there is any supplier that could accommodate it.

What I could downgrade is:
    Ram 16gig down to 8gig
    Traffic from 10tb down to 150-200gig
    IP addresses from 5 down to 3

On the off chance are there any takers?...it's worth a try otherwise I leave it in the US

PM Sent!

That's no good Peter as your inbox is full and I can reply

That's no good Peter as your inbox is full and I can't reply

I've tried a lot of providers over the last couple of years and the one that really stands out for me is Binary Lane.

https://www.binarylane.com.au/

I'm not sure how much storage you need but you can get a 8 vCPU, 8GB, 100GB SSD + 1TB VPS from them for $80/month.

But the pricing is only one aspect of it.

Binary Lane has hands down the best control panel I've come across and everything on it Just Works. You can sign up right now and have a VPS provisioned instantly, and you can even watch the console of your service as its being provisioned. I have never seen a better control panel.

And if it doesn't suit you you can shut it down and be billed only for the *hours* that you had it running. That's something to keep in mind as many hosts will want you to pay for a full month at the very least, plus some have setup costs.

I know this probably sounds like a sales pitch but I assure you I am not a BL employee nor do I get any kickbacks for promoting them :P Just thought I'd save you the effort of trying out N providers, and help promote a provider that I really think deserves serious kudos.

binarylane has much slower processors at 2.4

They use E5-2695v2.

ARK | Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2695 v2 (30M Cache, 2.40 GHz)

I'm pretty sure for your stated forum/online shop use case that it'd be as good as if not better than what you're currently using, at less than half the price.

And like I said before, if it doesn't work out, you can kill it without any worries about contracts.

I have been with my current host for many years so I don't want to move everything with time and the cost plus upsetting my users just to find it isn't any good so it is of no benefit paying by the hour

Hey man,

So sorry

For that I will give you a smashing deal!

New offer submitted.

Thanks Sam but I have gone with Servers Australia with an E3-1225 in the box

looking for colocation hosting in Sydney
    I have a Dell r410 1RU , dual cpu & I'm looking for a host in Sydney with 2tb of data.

Hi Stan,

Email sales@serversaustralia.com.au and they will give you a smashing deal!

Looking for a COLO melbourne
    Looking for a COLO Melbourne for my gaming community server will be a Sunfire X4150