Please recommend a web hosting service
    I have setup and maintain a fairly basic website for a boating club in South Australia. I used Microsoft's Front-page to design the site many years ago and now want to use either Joomla or Wordpress to enable all the features these programs offer. My current host Chariot (TPG) do not support the latest versions of Joomla or Wordpress so I want to move to new Hosting service that does support these.

I want to upload the original Frontpage site to the new hosting service and redirect the domain name to it whilst I develop the Joomla or Wordpress backend prior to replacing the Frontpage site.

I am looking for any recommendations please.

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,
    We can fulfill all your requirements and even surpass them.
    Please take a look at our Australia Web Hosting offer.

Not only we support the latest Joomla and Wordpress - we also have free Joomla and WordPress website templates, installed with 1 click from the control panel.
    This will make the creation of your new website a breeze.
    If you are looking to host just 1 domain the price will be only $5.40/mo
    As standard with the web hosting package you benefit form our high uptime guarantee, 24/7 online support, daily backups, fast servers and network and much more.

With 30 day money back guarantee you can try the service risk free.
    Fast and Reliable Web Hosting in Australia from iCLickAndHost | Why iClickAndHost?
    Australian Web Hosting and Australian VPS Hosting with Free Control Panel, Daily Backups, 24/7 support, free VPN, PHP 5.2 to 5.6, NodeJS, Varnish, Memcached and more.

Registered Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by bapof View Post
    I have setup and maintain a fairly basic website for a boating club in South Australia. I used Microsoft's Front-page to design the site many years ago and now want to use either Joomla or Wordpress to enable all the features these programs offer. My current host Chariot (TPG) do not support the latest versions of Joomla or Wordpress so I want to move to new Hosting service that does support these.

I want to upload the original Frontpage site to the new hosting service and redirect the domain name to it whilst I develop the Joomla or Wordpress backend prior to replacing the Frontpage site.

I am looking for any recommendations please.

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Bapof,

OSIXGroup Australia have worked with similar clubs and support all of your requirements. We are an Australian based business with Australian servers and support staff.

We can set up services, redirects and support you along the way while developing your new website. Our packages start at $1.99 p/mth, Although we find that our Business Economy package ($3.99) or Business Enterprise package ($7.99) packages best fit most Clubs. Those packages far exceed your requirements.

Most providers offer a one click installer, such as fantastico or installatron. This will make installing WordPress or joomla easy.

Choose a host with good support so they can help you out installing it if required.

Our hosting plans can meet your requirements, and start from $3.95 pm. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your needs

Cheers,
    Jay
    Response Networks
    1300 788 200