CPanel, Cloud or other - Best provider
    Hey All

I am really in need of some recommendations please. I am currently with Just Host, went there on the recommendation of a friend. Three months in and I have had nothing but issue, mainly re my emails which are so crucial to my business. I have three domains, one which is my current email ).com.au), one which is a revised domain (.com); both of which I use for my Australian business and a third (.com) which is for my overseas work.

My main issues apart form the web hosting is that Just Host cannot provide me with a delivery receipt for my emails (I am running Outlook 2010 and totally know how to do a delivery receipt but nothing - this is vital for the work I am in - can get one using Gmail through Outlook) and worse still, I am constantly getting failure notices which means my emails are bouncing because of their dynamic server setup and totally laughable, my emails to my colleagues (who is also with Just Host) are considered spam. I recently lost a $250k job because of the email stuff ups.

I am told these issues are as a result of using multiple servers and cPanel. I want to find a provider here in Australia I can rely upon to get my emails through and then house my web sites (both .com). Can anyone recommend a provider. Have spoken to Net Registry about their Cloud, they steered me away from cPanel, Digital Pacific who want to sell me cPanel and Telstra although worry about their ability re web hosting.

Thank you all very much for your help

Pete

Hey Pete,

My recommendation is to create a post of your requirements in this forum section

Australian Shared Web Hosting Requests - Web Hosting Talk Australia

Regards
    Peter Betyounan
    www.serversaustralia.com.au

thanks, have done so :-)