CPanel, Cloud and Exchange - Best provider
    Hey All

I am really in need of some recommendations please. I am currently with Just Host, went there on the recommendation of a friend. Three months in and I have had nothing but issue, mainly re my emails which are so crucial to my business. I have three domains, one which is my current email ).com.au), one which is a revised domain (.com); both of which I use for my Australian business and a third (.com) which is for my overseas work.

My main issues apart form the web hosting is that Just Host cannot provide me with a delivery receipt for my emails (I am running Outlook 2010 and totally know how to do a delivery receipt but nothing - this is vital for the work I am in - can get one using Gmail through Outlook) and worse still, I am constantly getting failure notices which means my emails are bouncing because of their dynamic server setup and totally laughable, my emails to my colleagues (who is also with Just Host) are considered spam. I recently lost a $250k job because of the email stuff ups.

I am told these issues are as a result of using multiple servers and cPanel. I want to find a provider here in Australia I can rely upon to get my emails through and then house my web sites (both .com). Can anyone recommend a provider. Have spoken to Net Registry about their Cloud, they steered me away from cPanel, Digital Pacific who want to sell me cPanel and Telstra although worry about their ability re web hosting.

Thank you all very much for your help

Pete

Hi
    At CPK Web Services we've got both the Budget Hosting Plans and the Small Business hosting plans, depending on how large your website is and how resource intensive it is, as an example if your hosting an online store with quite a few products, the Small business plans will meet your needs better, the Budget plans are designed for smaller websites that don't require quite as many server resources.
    You can view our hosting options at CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services
    All those use Cpanel as the control panel and we also offer Installatron which lets you install a bunch of scripts for running blogs and websites and the like.
    We also offer IronPort spam and virus filtering which is an enterprise grade spam and virus filter used by large government organisations and banks.
    You can read more about that under our Premium Services range at CPK Web Services :: Fully managed web services
    Also as a part of our Premium Services range we now offer Hosted Exchange, this service was just launched today and is hosted on a load balanced cluster for maximum uptime.
    It includes 25GB storage for each Mailbox and offsite backups for each account you can view the details at CPK Web Services :: Hosted Exchange
    Feel free to ask any questions through our Contact form which you can find a link to below.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

With iClickAndHost we can offer you fast and reliable Australian web hosting, out of our Sydney data center.

We run a custom built cloud web hosting environment, where we have your website files, your databases and your e-mails on different servers. All of these servers are backed-up on servers dedicated for backups only daily and we do weekly off-site backups. Backups can be restored automatically from the control panel.
    The servers automatically balance the load so no server is ever above 75% of load at a given moment. Read more about iClickAndHost's cloud platform.

Our e-mail service support read receipts , so that wouldn't be a problem. Anti-Virus protection, Anti-SPAM protection is provided as standard. From the control panel you can set the strength of the SPAM filters.

We don't run cPanel but your custom built Hepsia Control Panel which in our opinion surpasses cPanel - drag/drop file manager, domain manager, e-mail account manager, backup manager, activate advanced features (like caching, NodeJS, Varnish, manage outgoing connection, select the PHP version or edit php.ini, etc.), manage payments and invoices, access knowledge management and video help section, create support tickets and much more - all within single login.

For your 3 websites I recommend our Business Hosting Plan. It costs just $7.61 AUD per month and will allow you to host up to 5 websites. We do not limit the diskspace and the website traffic, as long as they are related with the websites hosted on the account. Included in that price you can also register or transfer 1 domain for free. As a complimentary bonus you also get VPN access with 5Gb of free VPN traffic.

We can do the migration of your websites for you at no additional cost. We have a 30 day money back guarantee policy so if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund you right away.
    Fast and Reliable Web Hosting in Australia from iCLickAndHost | Why iClickAndHost?
    Australian Web Hosting and Australian VPS Hosting with Free Control Panel, Daily Backups, 24/7 support, free VPN, PHP 5.2 to 5.6, NodeJS, Varnish, Memcached and more.

Re -
    Quote Originally Posted by auspete View Post
    Hey All

I am really in need of some recommendations please. I am currently with Just Host, went there on the recommendation of a friend. Three months in and I have had nothing but issue, mainly re my emails which are so crucial to my business. I have three domains, one which is my current email ).com.au), one which is a revised domain (.com); both of which I use for my Australian business and a third (.com) which is for my overseas work.

My main issues apart form the web hosting is that Just Host cannot provide me with a delivery receipt for my emails (I am running Outlook 2010 and totally know how to do a delivery receipt but nothing - this is vital for the work I am in - can get one using Gmail through Outlook) and worse still, I am constantly getting failure notices which means my emails are bouncing because of their dynamic server setup and totally laughable, my emails to my colleagues (who is also with Just Host) are considered spam. I recently lost a $250k job because of the email stuff ups.

I am told these issues are as a result of using multiple servers and cPanel. I want to find a provider here in Australia I can rely upon to get my emails through and then house my web sites (both .com). Can anyone recommend a provider. Have spoken to Net Registry about their Cloud, they steered me away from cPanel, Digital Pacific who want to sell me cPanel and Telstra although worry about their ability re web hosting.

Thank you all very much for your help

Pete
    Hello,

That is really sad news about this, and I hope that you have been able to retrieve this. Cloud Hosting is probably the best option or VPS but also I have seen researching other Web Hosting Companies that they don't provide Microsoft Outlook. If you are still in need of something reliable for your business please contact me via email and I will ensure we are able to help out so you do not loose out on customers anymore or money.

Acton Media Cloud & Web Hosting - Doing What's Right

Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    http://www.actonmedia.com | hello@actonmedia.com | 1300 552 716

Quote Originally Posted by actonmedia View Post
    Hello,

That is really sad news about this, and I hope that you have been able to retrieve this. Cloud Hosting is probably the best option or VPS but also I have seen researching other Web Hosting Companies that they don't provide Microsoft Outlook. If you are still in need of something reliable for your business please contact me via email and I will ensure we are able to help out so you do not loose out on customers anymore or money.

Hi This thread is a year old now.
    Microsoft Outlook is a desktop application thats installed as a part of Microsoft office.
    A number of web hosting providers, including us offer Hosted Microsoft Exchange which has full support for both Ms Outlook on the desktop as well as the mobile / Smartphone app.
    We offer Hosted Microsoft Exchange as a stand alone product as I said above and this year we also launched
    our Business hosting plans which come with Microsoft Exchange as a part of the bundle, so you get web hosting and dedicated email hosting in the one package.
    But a number of larger hosting providers offer Exchange as well so I'm not sure how much research you actually carried out.
    Unless you were thinking of office365 but that is a totally different product.
    Outlook also has full support for both Imap and Pop3 protocols, which will work on any Cpanel host so I am not quite sure what you were getting at.
    Regards Chad
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php