New Reseller Account Needed for Wordpress Sites
    Hi. I am looking for a new long-term host for a baker's dozen of Wordpress websites with little traffic.

I am not particularly concerned with whether it's shared hosting, dedicated, co-located, VPS, fluffy clouds or Vegemite sandwiches provided it is AFFORDABLE, FAST and RELIABLE with RAPID SUPPORT.

Reseller account should include the following features:

Storage 20GB or more
    Bandwidth 200GB or more
    30 cPanel accounts or more
    Regular backups
    Free cPanel accounts migration
    Domain reseller account
    WHMCS

I would really prefer to give my money to an Australian based business and server but as these are all personal sites, I may consider overseas also.

Your guidance and suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks for reading.

I would love to get the ball rolling today if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks.

Hi Damu,

Welcome to WHT Australia.

AFFORDABLE, FAST and RELIABLE with RAPID SUPPORT.
    We tick all those boxes!

Storage 20GB or more
    Bandwidth 200GB or more
    Regular backups
    Domain reseller account
    WHMCS
    Our reseller standard plan would suit your requirements perfectly. More information about our Reseller Standard plan can be found here: Cheap Reseller Web Hosting, Australian Reseller Hosting - PANTHUR

Free cPanel account migrations (at no cost to you, you may request as many as you need).

The one thing we do not provide is a 'domain reseller service'.

All plans include a free WHMCS license.

Backups:

Stored data on each server is being backed up once per day for up to a 30 day period (30 restore points in total) depending on the account's type and server's specification. We would like to note that these backups are made for server restoration purposes only. It is your responsibility to maintain local copies of your sites' web content and information. A "Backup/Restore" feature is included in cPanel with each hosting plan and you can use this tool to back up your files.

Self Services Restorations (Click Restore):

Click Restore performs backups daily and stores them offsite for up to 30 days. A quick summary of Click Restore:

1. Easy browse, restore or download via cPanel, as well as the ability to restore website files, databases, emails and more
    2. Daily backups stored for up to 30 days on Economy, Business and Reseller servers, up to 90 days on Stealth servers
    3. Stored off-site where data is verified weekly
    4. Included free of charge with all plans purchased with Panthur

Please feel free to get in touch with our support or sales team if you have any further questions or concerns, we can be contacted by phone on (03) 9017 2931 24 hours 7 days a week, alternatively our live support service available via our website is available between Monday to Friday 09:00AM - 01:00AM (16 hours a day).
    PANTHUR - Fast, Secure & Reliable
    █ Australian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, SSL Certificates & Domain Registration.
    █ REAL 24/7 Sales & Support - Phone us anytime on (03) 9017 2931
    http://www.panthur.com.au

Hi Damu,

We can certainly offer fast, reliable support. Unfortunately, we do not offer WHMCS licences, or domain reseller accounts. Although, we will break down the alternatives for you.

We are 100% Australian business with Australian Support and Billing team.

Our reseller hosting package we believe will work best for you would be our Platinum reseller package. The inclusions are the following:

Platinum Reseller
    • 35GB Disk Space
    • 200GB Transfer
    • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    • cPanel/WHM Control Panel

$25.99 p/mth - Order Here

As for the WHMCS license, many other users on Web hosting talk offer WHMCS licences along with domain reseller accounts. We usually point our clients towards WHMCS themselves and TPPWholesale for domains. TPPWholesale provides a free domain reseller account providing you meet their criteria.

The total cost of this package would be $41.94. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us at our Contact page or alternatively, email myself directly at Joel.Casey@osixgroup.com.au .

GoDedicated Australia
    Good Morning Damu,

GoDedicated can most certainly offer you what you need. We are currently running an end of January blow out sale with 50% Off cPanel/WHM Reseller services.

We can offer you:

GoResellerElite
    100GB Diskspace
    500GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited cPanel Account

Normally: $24.99
    Now: $12.49

You have full use of our reseller portal which allows you to integrate domain purchasing into your WHMCS with full Automation. We can also arrange a WHMCS license if need be. Unfortunately WHMCS have stopped their Partnership program which now only allows direct purchasing from them.

If your interested please do not hesitate to contact us on:
    1300 235 847
    03 8669 1542
    or
    sales@godedicated.com.au

Registered Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Damu View Post
    fluffy clouds or Vegemite sandwiches
    I am still laughing...
    Today is international no sig day

Quote Originally Posted by Damu View Post
    Hi. I am looking for a new long-term host for a baker's dozen of Wordpress websites with little traffic.

I am not particularly concerned with whether it's shared hosting, dedicated, co-located, VPS, fluffy clouds or Vegemite sandwiches provided it is AFFORDABLE, FAST and RELIABLE with RAPID SUPPORT.

Reseller account should include the following features:

Storage 20GB or more
    Bandwidth 200GB or more
    Regular backups
    Domain reseller account
    WHMCS

I would really prefer to give my money to an Australian based business and server but as these are all personal sites, I may consider overseas also.

Your guidance and suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks for reading.
    Did you reseller account need to have its servers located on AU?