Slow load times for US site
    Hi I have a site set up with a hosting provider in the USA that I am quite happy with, however, my site takes forever to load from Australia. There are over 64 hops in my trace route with the majority of them being in Australia. I would like to know if there is a service in Australia that can cache a version of my site to deduce load times here in Aus.

Thanks in advance

Hi The service you want is a CDN, Content Delivery Network, you can view our plans and pricing for this at CPK Web Services :: CDN hosting
    What software is the site running on? if its Joomla or Wordpress or another database driven CMS, you might be better off moving your hosting to Australia if the speed of the site is important.
    Depends on where your main audience is based, if its in the USA a CDN will be fine it is just that you might get the odd bit of slowness when the server needs to retrieve data from the database if your site has one.
    You can cache database calls as well, but that is a slightly different product.
    If you want a custom plan just get in touch.
    Regards Chad.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

You can check out cloudflare, it's a leading CDN service provider.

Depends on the type of website, but for most types of content CDN is the way to go. Find a provider that fits your budget and you will see a good speed improvement from your location.
    Fast and Reliable Web Hosting in Australia from iCLickAndHost | Why iClickAndHost?
    Australian Web Hosting and Australian VPS Hosting with Free Control Panel, Daily Backups, 24/7 support, free VPN, PHP 5.2 to 5.6, NodeJS, Varnish, Memcached and more.

CloudFlare is fantastic for faster response times. Works well for us

Yes I have time work with CloudFare, they are great services with network protection and high speed response

Your looking for a CDN.

CloudFlare is good - also offers DDoS protection - Free and paid verisons.
    MaxCDN - Also very good and popular
    I understand Amazon have a CDN to, but is somewhat hard to implement.

Check these out.

Remember you get what you pay for.

Kyle

Slow load times for US site
    Having a CDN is the better choice in your case. I would really recommend cloudflare as it allows to use their services for free.

Thumbs up local australian server
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseJnr View Post
    Hi I have a site set up with a hosting provider in the USA that I am quite happy with, however, my site takes forever to load from Australia. There are over 64 hops in my trace route with the majority of them being in Australia. I would like to know if there is a service in Australia that can cache a version of my site to deduce load times here in Aus.

Thanks in advance
    Hello CaseJnr,

I am a web developer for 6 years and we can discuss getting a local server in Australia and dramatically boost performance.
    Please call my direct line at +61 28 27 96 196 (Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM Sydney Time) or email me your NAME, PHONE NUMBER and CONCERN to Carlos.L@crazydomains.com so I can call you instead.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers!