C # beginner programmer help
    hi. a blind programming it student doing the certificate iv programming course. doing a assignment. have done the work, designed the gui, wrote the code, but i am having some issues, and need some help or advice, or sample code how to fix the issues. so, learning, but running into issues, either dumb, or maybe i did read through all the materials, and maybe what i am trying to do, not working. okay, no good asking my lectuer, he will not help. maybe advice. so, do not want you to do it for me, learning through my mistakes. using the jaws for windows screen reader from and using visual studio 2013 community edition, 32 bit on windows 8.1 64 bit enterprise on a toshiba satellite pro. okay, here's the brief of the assignment. you have a button, load data into a data grid, then you edit the data, then save the data. the user clicks on the toolbar, hides the parent form, on the child form, there is a list box and a button, sort the list box of the items selected, click the button, then closes the child form. goes back to the parent form, loops and sorts the array on the desired item, and then sets focus on the data grid first collumn. so will paste the two code forms and the error messages. trying my best, did research how to do different things, like load the data file stream reader and writer class, sort arrays, etc. so, be gentle on me. first time or been a long time since i did this sort of thing, and do have a vb project, but it is totally different, and so, using a csv or excel form or work book. the vb project, was loading a access database. just need some one who can tell me what stupid things i am doing, point me to articles, or sample code, to try to fix the errors. can any one help. tried a few things, googled, but the google examples about declaring dim variables and forms, looks correct. so, maybe stupid thing i am doing. have till march 31 to hand this up. also. if any one can help, that would be great. my e-mail is: startrekcafe@gmail.com. not to do the assignment for me, but to help me out how to fix the errors i have, any better suggestions, for better coding, then need some one sighted to have a look at the gui. can any one help. tearing my hair out and the stress level is getting a bit high. and live in adelaide, australia. any one willing to help me out. will paste the code and the error messages below. and also, when i get it working and the gui looks great and works correct. what's the best setup package to use that is screen reader friendly? or do i just use the built in publishing wizard for visual studio or maybe some thing like inosetup. okay, if any one is willing to help. i am not a complete beginner, not an advanced coder, you could call me intermediate. do know about variables, scope, forms, strings, integer, float, byte, short int, long int, short byte, loops, switch, arrays, foreach, so will paste below. marvin from adelaide. using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.IO;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Threading.Tasks;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    using System.Data.OleDb;

namespace WoodStocks
    {
    public partial class frmData : Form
    {
    public frmData()
    {
    InitializeComponent();
    }

// Program: WoodStocks
    // Programmer: Marvin Hunkin
    // Corporation: Skillage I.T.
    // Date Created: Thursday, March 5, 2015
    // Version: 1.0

// function to load data, read files and add collumns to a data grid.

private void btnLoadFile_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

// Declaring a file stream reader object.
    // Using a try / catch to see if the file loaded correctly.

int index;
    sttring path = @"c:\stocklist.csv";
    System.IO.StreamReader file = new System.IO.StreamReader(path);
    char[] buffer = new buffer[20];

try
    {
    file.ReadBlock(buffer, index, buffer.Length);
    }
    catch (System.IO.IoException e)
    {
    Console.WriteLine("Error reading from {0}. Message = {1}", path, e.Message);
    }

finally
    {
    if (file != null)
    {
    file.Close();
    }
    }

// Display a message box saying the file was loaded.

MessageBox.Show("The stocklist file was loaded successfully into the data grid!", "StockList", MessageBoxButtons.OK);
    }

// this function creates a data table and then binds it to the data grid.

private void dgvDisplayData_CellClick(object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
    {

// Declare a data table.

DataTable table = CSVReader.ReadCSVFile(fileName, true);

// Bind the data grid and the columns.

myGridView.ItemSource = table.DefaultView;
    myGridView.AutoGenerateColumns = true;
    }

private void btnSaveData_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

// Declare a stream writer file object

int index;
    string path = @"c:\stocklist.csv";
    System.IO.StreamWriter file = new System.IO.StreamWriter(path);
    char[] buffer = new char[20];

try
    {
    file.WriteBlock(buffer, index, buffer.Length);
    }
    catch (System.IO.IOException e)
    {
    Console.WriteLine("Error writing to {0}. Message = {1}", path, e.Message);
    }

finally
    {
    if (file != null)
    {
    file.Close();
    }

// Message to say the file was saved.
    MessageBox.Show("The file was saved successfully!", "stocklist", MessageBoxButtons.Ok);
    }
    }

private void frmData_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

// Set the collumns for the data items in the data grid to read only and edit.

dgvDisplayData.Colums["Item Code"].edit = true;
    dgvDisplayData.Colums["Item Description"].ReadOnly = true;
    dgvDisplayData.Colums["Current Count"].ReadOnly = true;
    }

private void tlbSortItems_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

//; This will show the current form, then hide the current form,and open the new form.

dim myForm as new frmData();
    frmData.Show();
    }

private void frmData_FormClosed(object sender, FormClosedEventArgs e)
    {

// This will close the frmData form, when the Sort Items toolbar is clicked.

myForm = nothing;

// The current form is invisible.

frmData.Visible = false;

// Show the new form with the Sort Items toolbar and the Sort Items button.

frmSortItems.Visible = true;

// Destroy the current form object frmData and set it to nothing.

frmData = nothing;
    }
    }
    } Error 1 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 40 25 WoodStocks
    Error 2 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 40 28 WoodStocks
    Error 3 Invalid expression term 'as' C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmData.cs 125 19 WoodStocks
    Error 4 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmData.cs 125 19 WoodStocks
    Error 5 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmData.cs 125 22 WoodStocks
    Error 6 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 31 21 WoodStocks
    Error 7 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 31 24 WoodStocks
    Error 8 The type or namespace name 'dim' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 31 10 WoodStocks
    Error 9 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 31 21 WoodStocks
    Error 10 The name 'As' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 31 21 WoodStocks
    Error 11 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Show()' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 32 13 WoodStocks
    Error 12 The type or namespace name 'dim' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 40 14 WoodStocks
    Error 13 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 40 25 WoodStocks
    Error 14 The name 'As' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 40 25 WoodStocks
    Error 15 The name 'nothing' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 41 16 WoodStocks
    Error 16 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Visible.get' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 42 7 WoodStocks
    Error 17 'WoodStocks.frmData.dgvDisplayData' is inaccessible due to its protection level c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 60 15 WoodStocks
    Error 18 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'WoodStocks.frmData.dgvDisplayData' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 60 7 WoodStocks
    Error 19 The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 71 7 WoodStocks
    Error 20 The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 71 29 WoodStocks
    Error 21 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' does not contain a definition for 'DatAsource' and no extension method 'DatAsource' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 75 16 WoodStocks
    Error 22 The name 'GetData' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 75 29 WoodStocks
    Error 23 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' does not contain a definition for 'DatAsource' and no extension method 'DatAsource' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 76 16 WoodStocks
    Error 24 The type or namespace name 'sttring' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 37 7 WoodStocks
    Error 25 The type or namespace name 'buffer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 39 27 WoodStocks
    Error 26 The type or namespace name 'IoException' does not exist in the namespace 'System.IO' (are you missing an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 45 24 WoodStocks
    Error 27 A local variable named 'e' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'e', which is already used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 45 36 WoodStocks
    Error 28 The name 'CSVReader' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 70 25 WoodStocks
    Error 29 The name 'fileName' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 70 47 WoodStocks
    Error 30 The name 'myGridView' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 74 7 WoodStocks
    Error 31 The name 'myGridView' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 75 7 WoodStocks
    Error 32 'System.IO.StreamWriter' does not contain a definition for 'WriteBlock' and no extension method 'WriteBlock' accepting a first argument of type 'System.IO.StreamWriter' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 90 14 WoodStocks
    Error 33 A local variable named 'e' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'e', which is already used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 92 36 WoodStocks
    Error 34 'System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons' does not contain a definition for 'Ok' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 106 92 WoodStocks
    Error 35 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'Colums' and no extension method 'Colums' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 115 22 WoodStocks
    Error 36 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'Colums' and no extension method 'Colums' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 116 22 WoodStocks
    Error 37 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'Colums' and no extension method 'Colums' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 117 22 WoodStocks
    Error 38 The type or namespace name 'dim' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 125 8 WoodStocks
    Error 39 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 125 12 WoodStocks
    Error 40 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Show()' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 126 7 WoodStocks
    Error 41 The name 'myForm' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 134 7 WoodStocks
    Error 42 The name 'nothing' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 134 16 WoodStocks
    Error 43 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Visible.get' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 138 7 WoodStocks
    Error 44 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Visible.get' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 142 7 WoodStocks
    Error 45 'WoodStocks.frmData' is a 'type' but is used like a 'variable' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 146 7 WoodStocks
    Error 46 The name 'nothing' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 146 17 WoodStocks
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Threading.Tasks;
    using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace WoodStocks
    {
    public partial class frmSortItems : Form
    {
    public frmSortItems()
    {
    InitializeComponent();
    }

// Program: WoodStocks
    // Programmer: Marvin Hunkin
    // Corporation: Skillage I.T.
    // Date Created: Thursday, March 5, 2015
    // Version: 1.0

// Function to open the current form and close the form, when the user clicks the Sort Items button.

private void frmSortItems_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

dim myForm As new frmSortItems();
    frmSortItems.Show();
    }

// Close the current form, when the user clicks on the Sort Items button.

private void frmSortItems_FormClosed(object sender, FormClosedEventArgs e)
    {

dim myForm As new frmSortItems();
    myForm = nothing;
    frmSortItems.Visible = false;
    }

// Select the item in the list then click the Sort Items, which will then close the frmSortItems form. Then open the frmData form, then set focus item on the first column of the data grid.

private void lstItems_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

// Select the current item in the list.

string selectedItem = lstItems.Items[lstItems.SelectedIndex].ToString();

// Sort the list of items in the list box.

lstItems.Sorted = true;

// Select focus on the Item Code field of the data form and the data grid.

frmData.dgvDisplayData.Focus("Item Code");
    }

// Button to sort the items for the Data form for the Data Grid items to be sorted.

private void btnSortItems_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

// When the user clicks on the list items in the list box. The list box will be bound to the data grid and then gets focus on the first item selected. Then the first item gains focus and displays the first column of the item selected from the list box.

// Declare an array for the list box.
    ArrayList Items = new ArrayList();

// The items in the data table are already set by the data source wizard in this form.

lstItems.DatAsource = GetData();
    lstItems.DatAsource = Items;

// Get the data member for multiple columns for the data set.

lstItems.DisplayMember= "Item Code";
    lstItems.DisplayMember= "Item Description";
    lstItems.DisplayMember= "Current Count";
    }
    }
    }

Error 1 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 40 25 WoodStocks
    Error 2 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 40 28 WoodStocks
    Error 3 Invalid expression term 'as' C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmData.cs 125 19 WoodStocks
    Error 4 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmData.cs 125 19 WoodStocks
    Error 5 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmData.cs 125 22 WoodStocks
    Error 6 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 31 21 WoodStocks
    Error 7 ; expected C:\Docs\Education\CertificateFourProgramming\CoreInfrastructure\DevelopingCNumbe rApplications\Assignments\WoodStocks\WoodStocks\frmSortItems.cs 31 24 WoodStocks
    Error 8 The type or namespace name 'sttring' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 37 7 WoodStocks
    Error 9 The type or namespace name 'buffer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 39 27 WoodStocks
    Error 10 The type or namespace name 'IoException' does not exist in the namespace 'System.IO' (are you missing an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 45 24 WoodStocks
    Error 11 A local variable named 'e' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'e', which is already used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 45 36 WoodStocks
    Error 12 The name 'CSVReader' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 70 25 WoodStocks
    Error 13 The name 'fileName' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 70 47 WoodStocks
    Error 14 The name 'myGridView' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 74 7 WoodStocks
    Error 15 The name 'myGridView' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 75 7 WoodStocks
    Error 16 'System.IO.StreamWriter' does not contain a definition for 'WriteBlock' and no extension method 'WriteBlock' accepting a first argument of type 'System.IO.StreamWriter' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 90 14 WoodStocks
    Error 17 A local variable named 'e' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'e', which is already used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 92 36 WoodStocks
    Error 18 'System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons' does not contain a definition for 'Ok' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 106 92 WoodStocks
    Error 19 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'Colums' and no extension method 'Colums' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 115 22 WoodStocks
    Error 20 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'Colums' and no extension method 'Colums' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 116 22 WoodStocks
    Error 21 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'Colums' and no extension method 'Colums' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 117 22 WoodStocks
    Error 22 The type or namespace name 'dim' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 125 8 WoodStocks
    Error 23 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 125 12 WoodStocks
    Error 24 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Show()' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 126 7 WoodStocks
    Error 25 The name 'myForm' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 134 7 WoodStocks
    Error 26 The name 'nothing' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 134 16 WoodStocks
    Error 27 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Visible.get' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 138 7 WoodStocks
    Error 28 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Visible.get' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 142 7 WoodStocks
    Error 29 'WoodStocks.frmData' is a 'type' but is used like a 'variable' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 146 7 WoodStocks
    Error 30 The name 'nothing' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmdata.cs 146 17 WoodStocks
    Error 31 The type or namespace name 'dim' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 31 10 WoodStocks
    Error 32 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 31 21 WoodStocks
    Error 33 The name 'As' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 31 21 WoodStocks
    Error 34 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Show()' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 32 13 WoodStocks
    Error 35 The type or namespace name 'dim' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 40 14 WoodStocks
    Error 36 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 40 25 WoodStocks
    Error 37 The name 'As' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 40 25 WoodStocks
    Error 38 The name 'nothing' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 41 16 WoodStocks
    Error 39 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Visible.get' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 42 7 WoodStocks
    Error 40 'WoodStocks.frmData.dgvDisplayData' is inaccessible due to its protection level c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 60 15 WoodStocks
    Error 41 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'WoodStocks.frmData.dgvDisplayData' c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 60 7 WoodStocks
    Error 42 The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 71 7 WoodStocks
    Error 43 The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 71 29 WoodStocks
    Error 44 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' does not contain a definition for 'DatAsource' and no extension method 'DatAsource' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 75 16 WoodStocks
    Error 45 The name 'GetData' does not exist in the current context c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 75 29 WoodStocks
    Error 46 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' does not contain a definition for 'DatAsource' and no extension method 'DatAsource' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\docs\education\certificatefourprogramming\coreinfrastructure\developingcnumbe rapplications\assignments\woodstocks\woodstocks\frmsortitems.cs 76 16 WoodStocks

Thanks, Got It, This is the very informative information.

c
    thanx for this useful info

c#beginner programmer

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post

Ranking Solutions | Twilio Services | Twilio Applications

Post Roopokar Creative Studio for programming language beginners
    Roopokar is Professional website design company in Bangladesh Providing website design and software development to various clients. It has an academy which teaches programming langues.
    FOr more details visit: http://www.roopokar.com