Dedicated and Shared Servers
    which is the best Dedicated and Shared Server, and how ?? please share some valuable information ??

Dedicated and Shared Server
    Quote Originally Posted by randiv View Post
    which is the best Dedicated and Shared Server, and how ?? please share some valuable information ??
    What are your requirements? How many websites are you planning to host?

Maybe you just need some information to compare between them. Ok, i will give you some.

+ Shared Servers = Shared Hosting
    You will choose "shared hosting" when you are in some case like these :
    - You dont have knowledges about configuring of Server/VPS or control Server/VPS.
    - You need support 24/7 as quick as possible when you got problems.
    - You need a reliable service that it can support completely your website. Cause Hosting always has a good common standard in building environment to support customer website. They're usually optimzed.
    - Hosting price maybe not cheaper than Server/VPS, but it easy to managed by Hosting Pannel.

+ Dedicated Server
    If you've got some conditions below :
    - You have knowledges to control, mange or configure the VPS/Server.
    - You have to know how to optimize your system to provide the best base condition of system for operation of website.
    - You want to explore yourself and do everything in your VPS/Server by yourself. Sounds great, right !
    - Support team 24/7 from provider will not support you completely, cause they usually has the policy to not get in your VPS if you do not allow them to do that.
    - Remember one thing, if you dont know how to optimize your VPS, sometimes your VPS is worse than shared hosting and will give your website a bad experience in loading and serving people.

Quote Originally Posted by vinahostsupport View Post
    Maybe you just need some information to compare between them. Ok, i will give you some.

+ Shared Servers = Shared Hosting
    You will choose "shared hosting" when you are in some case like these :
    - You dont have knowledges about configuring of Server/VPS or control Server/VPS.
    - You need support 24/7 as quick as possible when you got problems.
    - You need a reliable service that it can support completely your website. Cause Hosting always has a good common standard in building environment to support customer website. They're usually optimzed.
    - Hosting price maybe not cheaper than Server/VPS, but it easy to managed by Hosting Pannel.

+ Dedicated Server
    If you've got some conditions below :
    - You have knowledges to control, mange or configure the VPS/Server.
    - You have to know how to optimize your system to provide the best base condition of system for operation of website.
    - You want to explore yourself and do everything in your VPS/Server by yourself. Sounds great, right !
    - Support team 24/7 from provider will not support you completely, cause they usually has the policy to not get in your VPS if you do not allow them to do that.
    - Remember one thing, if you dont know how to optimize your VPS, sometimes your VPS is worse than shared hosting and will give your website a bad experience in loading and serving people.
    Can i get a site which provides affordable price for dedicated server.

You can get cheap dedicated servers in the US but not in Australia. A US dedicated sever on sale is (~$30/month), in Aus you'd be lucky to find anything for <$150/month.

Womens Clothing Online
    thank you for sharing. and also suggest me how to rank my website good.

My site is related to online shopping here we are selling saree, Kurtis, Salwar Suit and so on.. plz guide me...

Quote Originally Posted by neethu002 View Post
    thank you for sharing. and also suggest me how to rank my website good.

My site is related to online shopping here we are selling saree, Kurtis, Salwar Suit and so on.. plz guide me...

i think you posted wrong category , if you need to rank your website please work on your off page and on page seo

Both of them are good, It depends on you that what kind of website you have. And then you should choose the server according to your need, Dedicated servers are better for high traffic website which you want up all the time and don't want to share anything with anyone. Shared one are good for simple websites with normal traffic. And you should have done iast tests so that you will not face any problem with your website in future or any kind of attacks.