I Need a Better Host -- Any Suggestions?
    I've been using windows provider for what seems like an eternity, and I've pretty much had it with their craptacular servers and their uneducated support staff. It's time for me to move on.

At least once a month my server will go down completely for a matter of hours. I think that once it was a scheduled outage, but usually it is just some mystery that they never seem to explain. On top of that regularly occurring outage, I frequently have problems accessing MsSQL, which inevitably results in my site generating 500 errors.

I've complained until I'm blue in the face, but conversations with support usually result in me doing all of the work to check things out while they just post still checking messages to me every 5 minutes and then say they are opening a ticket with a higher level of support. That higher level of support typically comes back to me the next day with an explanation that in no way relates to my problem, making it obvious that they do not know what they are talking about.

So, I've had it. I need a new home for my sites. Here's the deal...

- Please just recommending windows shared hosting. I'm not at a dedicated level or VPS.

- I don't mind paying as long as I get what I'm paying for. But, I want good service, not a bargain basement price.

- I need a company that can transfer my sites for me, as I do not have time to. But more importantly, to do it correctly.

- [optional] I have searched on google and I get interested with discountservice.biz , any body have experience with them?

Thanks for your advice

- I've had my experience with web24 for Windows hosting (shared/vps). I've used their service for 2yrs and it was all good. I can't say much about the support as I have never contacted them, except for billing stuff.
    - Crucial before the DP acquisition, with Windows VPS plus SQL express edition (!free). Didn't have much outage, except for some latency issues or slow connection. Overall it was okay.

As for the migration, just try to ask the new hosting provider if they can do it. Mostly won't mind doing it specially for a new customer.
    If no luck - PM me and we'll discuss it.

Hi,

We do offer windows shared hosting, we have a plan called WEB50, with this plan you get 50GB of storage, Unlimited bandwidth.

This plan cost $20 per month and you can sign up using the following link:
    https://clients.fluccs.com.au/cart.php?a=add&pid=810

We offer 24/7 support and can help you with the migration.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Better hosting
    Quote Originally Posted by emilynmanuela View Post
    I've been using windows provider for what seems like an eternity, and I've pretty much had it with their craptacular servers and their uneducated support staff. It's time for me to move on.

At least once a month my server will go down completely for a matter of hours. I think that once it was a scheduled outage, but usually it is just some mystery that they never seem to explain. On top of that regularly occurring outage, I frequently have problems accessing MsSQL, which inevitably results in my site generating 500 errors.

I've complained until I'm blue in the face, but conversations with support usually result in me doing all of the work to check things out while they just post still checking messages to me every 5 minutes and then say they are opening a ticket with a higher level of support. That higher level of support typically comes back to me the next day with an explanation that in no way relates to my problem, making it obvious that they do not know what they are talking about.

So, I've had it. I need a new home for my sites. Here's the deal...

- Please just recommending windows shared hosting. I'm not at a dedicated level or VPS.

- I don't mind paying as long as I get what I'm paying for. But, I want good service, not a bargain basement price.

- I need a company that can transfer my sites for me, as I do not have time to. But more importantly, to do it correctly.

- [optional] I have searched on google and I get interested with discountservice.biz , any body have experience with them?

Thanks for your advice
    I having web hosting with stabledisks.com about 3 years. A couple of times I asked for help they replied in about 5 to 10 mins.

If you can post of which control panel are your site hosted on? and if its okay to move on some other control panel that would help. Which MSSQL version is required etc... would help to avoid any compatibility issues,