Post Shared Web hosting + Emails
    Hi all,

Looking to purchase some web hosting with emails enabled as the current one he has purchased is a nightmare.

Needs to be based in Australia. The website itself won't be overly massive storage space wise, however the emails could be as there will be a lot of PDF's and images sent via email.

Thanks

Hi Ashy,

If email is critical and the amount space required is going to be large, I would recommend using a high-availability email service like G-Suite or Exchange/Office 365 rather than web hosting with email tacked on.

Feel free to get in touch if you want a more comprehensive solution than standard web hosting.

Regards,
    Joel

Quality Australian Hosting
    HI Ashy

I can defiantly assist if your still looking for a great hosting provider.

All out accounts have premium SPAM protection as standard and unlimited transfer.

We offer large storage and can proved a tailored solution for you that suits your needs.

All storage is SSD and all servers are Australian Based.

We also have personal support from a local team and can offer onsite support between the Sunshine Coast - Brisbane - Gold Coast & Toowoomba.

I will private message you my contact details should you wish to contact an discuss further.

Regards Matt
    MC Hosting and Communications

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    Hi all,

Looking to purchase some web hosting with emails enabled as the current one he has purchased is a nightmare.

Needs to be based in Australia. The website itself won't be overly massive storage space wise, however the emails could be as there will be a lot of PDF's and images sent via email.

Thanks
    Hi I would suggest taking a look at our Business Hosting plans www.cpkws.com.au/bhosting.php these come with bundled Microsoft Exchange mailboxes which are hosted on a dedicated mail platform which is separated from the web server. Normally most hosts just run your email from the Cpanel server and so your website and email is all on the same server.
    But our business plans come with free dedicated email hosting where as with most hosts this would need to be an extra feature that you need to buy.
    You can read more about why you should host with us at www.cpkws.com.au/whyus.php
    If you have any questions just email sales@cpkws.com.au or phone 03 5273 0246.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact-us.php

None of us are immune from buying a nightmare !!

Quote Originally Posted by owlowl165 View Post
    None of us are immune from buying a nightmare !!
    You in most cases get what you pay for in this industry. Generally speaking if you go for the cheapest option you can find it will be cheap for a reason.
    You need to also have your own backups of websites and related services in case something stupid does happen.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact-us.php

You should try ipage web hosting.

The Best Wordpress Security Plugins

Registered Business Nicholas-mah's Avatar
    Hi Ashy,

I am in full agreeance with webolution. If you are going to be experiencing large file sizes, you are better off using something like Office365 for business, or Google apps for business. I have used Google apps before and was happy with the service, however, now we operate our own dedicated Exchange server and a range of Microsoft Office 365 accounts which I have not been able to falter yet. So far it has been a great experience, on demand support and assistance direct from Microsoft.

Otherwise, you could always turn to a service provider with high-use email hosting. I recommend checking and making sure it's not in a shared environment before making any final commitments.
    █ █ MyAusHost - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers
    █ █ Linux Hosting with cPanel - CloudLinux - Softaculous - SpamExperts
    █ █ Live Chat - Skype - Phone - Ticket