Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Professional Indemnity Insurance - Seeking low cost
    Hi All,
    I have followed this forum as a visitor for several years, but I decided to join as I am seeking advise from other more experienced users.

    I am about to start offering a ecommerce consultancy service to business, whereby I setup the the commerce website for a client and they sell their own products on it.

    I have got a quote on Professional Indemnity Insurance, the cheapest quote I could get was from BizCov _ _ for $681.04 PA
    Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Combined
    PI Cover: $1,000,000 PL Cover: $10,000,000

    Can anybody else recommend any better deals.
    Thanks for reading this post, and thanks in advance for replying.
    Have a great day.

    Cheers
    Steve

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    I'm a fellow lurker but would really appreciate feedback more on this topic. Another issue that will make a big difference on business profitability!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    its affordable,like you've asked for
    I prefer using EasyCover,it covers professional indemnity and commercial general liability,its affordable than the other one that I have googled and has a great services and reliable advice, if you're interested I'll drop the site: Professional Liability Insurance | EasyCover Canada - https://www.easycover.ca/

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IT_Steve View Post
    Hi All,
    I have followed this forum as a visitor for several years, but I decided to join as I am seeking advise from other more experienced users.

    I am about to start offering a ecommerce consultancy service to business, whereby I setup the the commerce website for a client and they sell their own products on it.

    I have got a quote on Professional Indemnity Insurance, the cheapest quote I could get was from BizCov _ _ for $681.04 PA
    Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Combined
    PI Cover: $1,000,000 PL Cover: $10,000,000

    Can anybody else recommend any better deals.
    Thanks for reading this post, and thanks in advance for replying.
    Have a great day.


    Cheers
    Steve
    You will struggle to find anything cheaper as its a specialized form of insurance.
    You can only get it through a broker and most will charge fees on top of the insurance.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anormalguy View Post
    I prefer using EasyCover,it covers professional indemnity and commercial general liability,its affordable than the other one that I have googled and has a great services and reliable advice, if you're interested I'll drop the site: Professional Liability Insurance | EasyCover Canada - https://www.easycover.ca/
    This is an Australian based forum so your post is irrelevant.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact.php

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy View Post
    You will struggle to find anything cheaper as its a specialized form of insurance.
    You can only get it through a broker and most will charge fees on top of the insurance.


    Thanks Chaddy for your reply, much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Steve

Similar Threads

  1. **SEEKING** Dedicated gaming box **SEEKING**
    By compulsive in forum Australian Shared Web Hosting Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-03-2008, 02:38 PM
  2. Professional Indemnity Insurance
    By ToastyHost in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 11:14 AM
  3. Seeking PHP/MySQL professional
    By Belu in forum Australian Related Offers and Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-11-2005, 05:17 PM
  4. Insurance
    By ego2468 in forum Web Hosting Australia
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 02:30 PM
  5. Insurance
    By ego2468 in forum Programming and Web Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 04:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •