Post Managed Cloud Hosting in Australia
    Which is the go to managed cloud hosting service from Australia for eCommerce store with large number of products and traffic? I would prefer a provider has it's data center within Australia since almost all my audience is in the region. Because I'm not good at technical side, so I want something with ease of use and provides excellent support. Thanks

Registered Business Nicholas-mah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by subhanalam View Post
    Which is the go to managed cloud hosting service from Australia for eCommerce store with large number of products and traffic? I would prefer a provider has it's data center within Australia since almost all my audience is in the region. Because I'm not good at technical side, so I want something with ease of use and provides excellent support. Thanks
    That would really depend on the e-commerce software that you use. Do you use Magento? Joomla addon? Drupal addon? Open Cart? By providing a bit more information based on what you have already provided we will all be able to recommend the best provider for you based on your requirements and the software you use for your e-commerce store.
    █ █ MyAusHost - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers
    █ █ Linux Hosting with cPanel - CloudLinux - Softaculous - SpamExperts
    █ █ Live Chat - Skype - Phone - Ticket

Managed cloud hosting in Australia
    Thanks Nicholas, Well I forgot to mention application im running my ecommerce site. Im using WooCommerce addon.

Registered Business Nicholas-mah's Avatar
    subhanalam,

There are so many different choices. What do you estimate your monthly traffic usage at? How much bandwidth do you estimate you will use? How many products? Pages?
    Becuase its WordPress based, you can go with most hosting providers.
    █ █ MyAusHost - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers
    █ █ Linux Hosting with cPanel - CloudLinux - Softaculous - SpamExperts
    █ █ Live Chat - Skype - Phone - Ticket

Are you purely after managed hosting or are you needing a provider that can also support the store itself when it has issues or needs updates (ie. managed ecommerce)?

Hi Feel free to email sales@cpkws.com.au and I can get you setup with managed hosting.
    All of our servers are housed in Micron21 in Melbourne Australia's only certified tier 4 datacentre.
    You can read more about why you should host with us at www.cpkws.com.au/whyus.php
    Or phone 03 5273 0246 for more details on plans and pricing.
    Regards Chad.
    CPK Web Services
    The one solution
    Get in touch www.cpkws.com.au/contact-us.php