I am looking for an online booking system for a childrens party venue hire
    I am looking for an online booking system for a childrens party venue hire I am not sure if their is one out their to suit my needs its for a small business that would like to take online resverations any suggestions.

I am also in need of some help in creating a contact us page that uses an online email system that will email me in html that is easy to understand.

Re: I am looking for an online booking system for a childrens party venue hire
    a good example of the contact us page is the one that VB uses like on this site

General Muckraker
    Quote Originally Posted by badblu
    I am looking for an online booking system for a childrens party venue hire I am not sure if their is one out their to suit my needs its for a small business that would like to take online resverations any suggestions.

I am also in need of some help in creating a contact us page that uses an online email system that will email me in html that is easy to understand.
    The client wants to display a real time listing of available timeslots and offer the option to book them, correct?

Maybe some sort of customised basic CRM software?

eGroupWare comes with a "SiteMgr" CMS-like system that they could manually update a page with?

As always, there the custom solution

Quote Originally Posted by badblu
    a good example of the contact us page is the one that VB uses like on this site
    Depending on your environment, Google search for "Email Form" and your programming language of choice - should return a few scripts or at least almost complete code segments.

WHT-AU Mod Moderator
    badblu, have you looked at using an online calandar?

At hotscripts.com there are many scripts which can do this. For example you'd pick a date either today or sometime in the furture, and pull up a full planner and than just book people in thru that.

The advantages of doing that over using something like the calandar in Microsoft Outlook is that you can use it from many computers be it home or work...

joomla has a good extention.

thanks for all your advice i have done my contact page the send mail page.

But i am still stuck with the online booking thing

You can use the code for any type of online booking system and customize it according to your requirements. Suppose, if using the code for online hotel booking system replace it with booking pattern for children party venue.

What type of website is it, static or use a CMS?
    Quote Originally Posted by badblu View Post
    thanks for all your advice i have done my contact page the send mail page.

But i am still stuck with the online booking thing
    What type of website is it, static or use a CMS?

I am looking for an online booking system for a childrens party venue hire
    Yeah I know I could of done that, but i like to make a new post only If what I have to say is soemthing diffrent, if you want I can merge them both?