- Dual 160GB disks (mirrored)
    - 100GB traffic per month

1 x Windows 2003 Std Server
    - MS SQL 2000
    - Dual Xeon 3.06GHz
    - 4GB RAM
    - Dual 160GB disks (mirrored)
    - 100GB traffic per month

We don't need any OS support, just hardware support. We'll take care of all the patches, updates and administration.

These servers should also sit behind a shared firewall.

The should be USA based, but billed and supported from an Australian company.

I also have a bunch of approx 30 small domain accounts. These only require a small amount of space (no more then 20MB), 1 email address, no databases and no stats. Just very basic.

Each domain should be a seperate account, and if possible have a dedicated IP address. They are all seperate accounts, but owned by the same client.

We'll be looking to acquire further small accounts like this, at approx 15 per month.

These can also be based in the US, on a shared server.

Now, as a referrer, I want to acquire an affiliate commission for both the dedicated servers, and for each of the shared accounts.

Please provide quotes for the 2 servers (over monthly or yearly billing cycle). Also let me know what affiliate commision you would offer for these.

Please provide quotes for the 30 shared accounts (over monthly or yearly billing cycle). Also let me know what affiliate commision you would offer for these.

Please only PM me. Don't provide offers within this thread. Only post here if you have further questions that need clarifying.

NAF Internet Solutions NickFritz's Avatar
    Re: NEEDED: Dedicated servers x 2 + lots of small shared accounts
    I can look after your shared hosting accounts. The best prices I can do for these are $20 per year. You can add whatever on top of this price Normally its $23 per year but since you are bringing 10+ accounts over I can discount it to $20 per year. This price is AUD and includes GST.

The $20 a year accounts include 40mb disk space, 1gig transfer, unlim emails, 1 database, 24/7 tech support, 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Details at http://www.naf.com.au/hosting.linux.php

As for the dedicated servers, we don't resell American servers as most of our clients go directly to an American provider.
    Most of our clients use LayeredTech as they are cheap but very reliable.

Company Representative
    Hi Streetwise,

Could you specify your budgets. We may be able to assist in providing this at a reasonable rate within Melbourne / Brisbane.

Chris @ Intervolve

Hi,

Just in case you're willing to consider Australian based hosting, you'd be looking at $300, $600 and $100 respectively per month.

If this is within the budget and these websites are targetting an Australian audience, please contact us for further details - support @ sanitytech.net.

Thank you

Account Disabled
    pm Sent