Quality hosting and colo
    End of Financial Year Sale - 50% off VPS servers with 500gb & 1Tb Data Transfer!
    With the end of the financial year coming up very shortly, NCL Hosting is heavily discounting all virtual private servers by at least 50%!

Virtual Private Servers start at $36.75 ex GST per month for 256 mb RAM, 1 CPU, 20 GB hard disk and 100 Gb of data transfer.

Our best selling VPS with a whopping 1Tb of data transfer, 512 Mb RAM and 40 Gb hard disk is going for only $111.75 ex GST per month!

This is a limited offer and the discount will expire at the end of June or when all stocks have been sold out!
    Nathan
    NCL Hosting
    www.nclhosting.com
    The first permanent Australian VPS plans with 500 Gb and 1Tb data transfer!

Re: End of Financial Year Sale - 50% off VPS servers with 500gb & 1Tb Data Transfer!
    A few questions

1) What virtualisation method do you use, that supports Linux, FreeBSD and Windows?

2) Do you support other Linux distributions like Debian and Ubuntu?

3) Where is your data centre?

4) Why is Terabyte spelt Terrabyte? Maybe the question is, how can you afford to offer 1Tb of data transfer for $111.75?

I'll be interested if 4) can be properly justified, as I have moved my VPS overseas for one primary reason -- not enough data transfer for my budget.

Quality hosting and colo
    Re: End of Financial Year Sale - 50% off VPS servers with 500gb & 1Tb Data Transfer!
    Hi Scotty,

1. A combination of Xen & MSFT

2. Debian and Ubuntu are not tested yet, however, I expect they would work. Provisioning for these distributions would take 2 - 3 days to allow for testing to occur.

3. Sydney

4. Probably a typo These VPS are being provided at this price as a limited offering and as such, the cost of the bandwidth is being subsidised by us.

If you'd like any other info, please feel free to PM me.
    Nathan
    NCL Hosting
    www.nclhosting.com

Quality hosting and colo
    Hi everyone, just a quick update on the current VPS hosting offerings.

The discounted 1 Tb plans have all sold out and there are only a few discounted 100 and 500 Gb plans remaining. Once the discounted plans are sold, they remain on sale, however, at the original price.

We've also introduced a baby VPS plan with 10Gb of disk space, 50 Gb of data and 128 Gb RAM.

To answer a common question, the discounted price is carried through for the life of the plan.
    Nathan
    NCL Hosting
    www.nclhosting.com