Which are the best email account providers for your needs?
There are essentially two types of email account providers:
- Accounts that give you your own email address such as me(at)mycompany.com and which usually involve purchase of a domain name and/or a hosting fee.
- Accounts that are provided by web based email account providers such as Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo that give you an address such as me(at)yahoo.com. and which are usually free.
Key factors in choosing an account provider:
- Is it important to have a professional sounding email address?
- How do you want to view and manage your emails?
- Do you need to access your email from various locations?
- Are you likely to change provider or address?
- Do you need a lot of storage space?
- What about security?
And now let us look at the options for each of these factors so you know what you need to find out from potential email account providers.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3206646